Mrs June Eyre
Mrs June Eyre is a graduate of Monash University (Master of Counselling) and The Open University UK (BSc Hons Psychology). June is originally from the UK and moved to Hong Kong in 2001 with her family.
June is a compassionate Counsellor motivated to ensuring her clients are truly heard, supported and empowered within a safe therapeutic relationship. Areas of work include; depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, loss, parenting and personal growth.
June believes that seeking counselling is a courageous step that can lead to a journey of self-discovery and insight. June has a non-judgemental and empathic approach, appreciating the diversity and individuality of each client.
- Master of Counselling (Monash University, Australia)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Psychology (The Open University, UK)
- British Psychological Society (MBPsS)
- Individual Member – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Member – Hong Kong Society of Counseling and Psychology
- Member – Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association
- Member – The Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong